Hardware and Devices Portfolio Manager
Permanent - Competitive Salary & Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mobile Telecoms Hardware & Devices Portfolio / Product Manager to join a leading international technology and innovation company on a permanent basis. This is a new position within the company and can be based in either Maidenhead or SW London.
Your role as Portfolio Manager will have an international remit, assisting partners to achieve global revenue targets, and coordinating the partners for the optimal global device portfolio (smartphones, data products, IoT, Hardware) to help the business achieve its ambitious growth targets.
My client are looking for someone with excellent negotiation skills to secure the best commercial terms within the industry for the emerging hardware and device trends. You will need to be an experienced leader capable of influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions and have proven experience delivering future-proof hardware and devices portfolio within the mobile telecoms sector.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in global and virtual teams and engaging with subject matter experts spanning more than one country
- Experience of presenting to, negotiating with, and influencing a variety of audiences at a senior level
- Held a similar devices & hardware portfolio position for a mobile Operator/solution provider
- Proven experience in delivering high impact change
- Able to identify and manage strategic partnerships
- Proven experience of defining and delivering an outstanding, future-proof hardware portfolio to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills, able to think creatively to develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
If you are interested in this exciting new permanent position and have the required experience within this area then please submit your application on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.