I have a fantastic opportunity for a Guarantee Specialist to join the finance team at a leading telecommunications company in Central London. This is a great chance for someone who is looking to develop their career within Treasury.
As the Guarantee Specialist your role will involve;
- Responsible for the efficiency and liquidity of the regional subsidiary`s cash, Monitor and control the operations of all liquidity management which include, but are not limited to daily transactions, cash plan, and bank account, balance management.
- Manage the intercompany fund transfers, intercompany loans as well as the dividend payments of each subsidiary.
- Ensure the compliance of external regulation and internal policy. Proactively monitor cash management processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to banking and treasury policies, and escalating to management.
- Analyze, recommend, and execute authorized strategies for IHB Services - Cash Management/Operations
- Work with corporate banks and evaluates bank services capability, monitors bank performance and recommend appropriate action.
- Keep in good communication with Regional finance and support their business development.
We are looking for;
- Bachelor's degree or above preferably in finance or a related major (such as accounting, economics, or business administration)
- Recent experience directly performing Cash Management activities
- Experience with SunGard or a similar treasury management system.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Adaptable to change and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.