Guarantee Specialist - Back Office
My client are a leading multi-national ICT Solutions Provider. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, my client have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to develop their career within Treasury.
- Responsible for trade finance execution and management, including bank guarantee, stand by LC, letter of credit according to business requirements
- Responsible for accurate, timely and cost competitive transaction executions
- Work closely with related internal and external departments
- Work with internal legal department to ensure complete review and execution of all trade documentations and agreements
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPIs
- Responsible for preparation of treasury related analysis and reviews
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalating to management
- Establish close working relationship with HQ Treasury to integrate regional trade finance management
- Bachelor's degree or high preferably in finance or a related major (such as accounting, economics, or business administration)
- 2 to 5 years work experience, ideally in trade finance
- Good communication, organization and coordination ability, project management experience is preferred
- Strong learning ability and adaptability, good analytical and logical thinking ability
- Willing to travel globally when necessary, sometimes to developing countries.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, using other languages would be advantageous but not essential
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.