|Job Title:||GSM & UMTS & LTE RF Optimization Engineer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|REF:||Ja - 01 - RO_1536571083|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
2 great contract positions open for a GSM&UMTS<E RF Optimization Engineer to come on-board and work for a multi national global telecommunications company based in Dublin, Ireland. This will be an initial 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- More than 8 years radio network optimization experience in GSM/UMTS/LTE technologies.
- Experience with Huawei GSM/UMTS/LTE Radio network optimization.
- Familiar with Huawei optimization and OSS tool.
- Experience with radio network optimization related tool chains of Ireland operators.
- Familiar with Actix/Mapinfo/Office/Database tools.
- Successful team cooperation experience in similar project.
- Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication) Degree
- Expertise in 3GPP protocols and generic algorithms.
Team spirit and good intercultural/interpersonal communication skills
- Be responsible for technical solutions for RF related projects in the client's UK office.
- Deliver network planning/design/BIS/PPM/TTO/Optimization tasks and related process documents.
- Deliver radio network related features/parameter strategy proposals.
- Lead troubleshooting activities for performance related network issues.
- Perform network audit from customer perspective and provide improvement solutions.
- Communicate with customer for network optimization proposals.
- Lead technical team for RF projects delivery.
- Be in charge of communication with customer related team.
- Technical communication and clarification with customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.