Based in Dublin
Currently seeking a talented Administrative Coordinator to join our multi national Client who are committed to technology and innovation.
The purpose of this role is to support the Commercial and Property Management Team.
- Ensuring timely launch of services receipt while adhering to KPI turnaround time
- Monitor and report on the signing process including keeping agreement trackers updated
- Preparing external agreement documentations for signing
- Supporting and tracking of implementation of price points with data clearing houses
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Assisting team members in preparation of documentation, including reports, presentations and communications to a high standard and in a timely manner
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be able to create quality PowerPoint presentations from data provided
- Must have experience of working on assignments with an international reach
- Experience working towards urgent deadlines
- Been in an environment where there have been escalations
- Must have planning experience
- Experience of data collection
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Telecommunication experience would be desirable
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
IT Consultant - Infrastructure Strategy
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Lead SAP Security Authorisation Architect/Consultant (IDM/GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire