Group Legal Counsel (In-House)
Group Legal Counsel - working for a multinational conglomerate based in SW London, you will be part of an award winning team of legal professionals responsible for providing legal advice for a range of technical and digital areas across the business. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a world class team.
We are looking for a lawyer with a wide range of corporate commercial experience, gained in a technology rich environment - including the licensing of digital (IT and data) platforms, the sale of B2B and IoT products, device procurement and other digital consumer and mobile broadband products. As Group Legal Counsel you will be responsible for delivering advice and transaction support in a wide range of disciplines such as TMT, IP, data protection and disputes. Working alongside established legal teams across business units worldwide and in partnership with the business, you will need to be able to handle complex situations, be solution orientated and a critical thinker.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience gained within a large law firm, in-house experience is desirable
- Solid experience in the resolution of business issues and drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts within Technology, Media and Telecommunications environment
- Experience within the technology industry
- Display strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent technical legal skills
- Ability to handle pressure, complex situations and transactions
- 'Can-do' attitude, with an ability to influence colleagues and senior leadership team
- Flexibility and ability to handle change
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Tax & Treasury Administartor
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Network Security Architect
Location: Berkshire, England