Group Accountant - A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Group Accountant to take on responsibility for the preparation and delivery of the Group's monthly financial reporting and year end. You will be joining a rapidly growing company with offices in the UK and US, supporting the Financial Reporting Manager and Assistant Controller you will help to ensure strong accounting and control practices which keeps pace with the expected growth of the Group.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package, located outside of Oxford - due to the remote location you will need your own transport. This position would suit someone looking to take the next steps in their career.
As Group Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of Accountants
- Lead the preparation of monthly consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting
- Preparing annual financial statements for Group entities in accordance with IFRS and support UK and US Accountants with the preparation of financial statements for their entities
- Run and reconcile month end forex revaluations
- Running deferral calculations for commissions
- Review of net finance costs
Skills & Experience Required:
- Practice qualified ACA or ACCA
- Experience in group multi-currency consolidations as well as external reporting under IFRS
- Strong technical accounting background
- Ability to direct and develop a team of Accountants
- Experience of Dynamics AX or similar ERP system
- SQL and Power Query skills desirable but not essential
- Able to deliver quickly and confidently, taking ownership to achieve deadlines
- High level of drive, commitment and self-motivation
- Ability to communicate across all areas of the business
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity as Group Accountant and have the required skills and experiences then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.