Graduate Treasury Specialist (Back Office)
My client are a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider who have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing, with products and solutions deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Responsible for trade finance execution and management, including bank guarantee, stand by LC , letter of credit according to business requirements
- Responsible for accurate, timely and cost competitive transaction executions
- Work closely with related internal and external departments
- Work with internal legal department to ensure complete review and execution of all trade documentations and agreements
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPIs
- Responsible for preparation of treasury related analysis and reviews
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalating to management
- Establish close working relationship with HQ Treasury to integrate regional trade finance management
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.