|Job Title:||Governance & Assurance Coordinators|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Governance & Assurance Coordinators - 6 month contracts - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
The Governance & Assurance Coordinator role is responsible for supporting the provision of actionable information and data with respect to delivering the portfolio of projects.
Critical to success will be working alongside the rest of the Governance & Assurance team to promote the user of processes and ways of working in a consistent manner across the Programme Office and wider business and providing real insights into where improvements can be made to enable us to jointly achieve our goals
You will act as a facilitator of change not just within the Programme Office, but across key delivery teams and other impacted parts of the business
This role will be expected to help champion change activities across the business and therefore the ability to bring people along the journey will be critical to the success of the individual the Governance and Assurance function as well as the COO organisation, in supporting its desire for Operational Excellence.
- Experienced project / programme coordinator, PMO support or Project Support person within a fast paced medium to large company.
- Excellent relationship, influencing and all round communications skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2 or Agile
- A working knowledge of Sprint rituals (pre planning, planning, review & retro)
- A working knowledge of JIRA
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office365 Applications, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. Knowledge of Visio would be an advantage
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results / outcomes driven with a persuasive personality
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Self-Motivation and self sufficient
- Assertive, adaptable and creative
- Analytical ability
- Can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.