Governance & Assurance Coordinator - PPM Tools & Systems - 6 month contract - Berkshire
Reporting to the Performance & Quality Manager, the Governance & Assurance Coordinator will operate the tools & systems, associalted processes, using the data across the delivery functions and support the facilitation of requirements for operational reporting, configuration and continuous improvement initiatives.
Support the routing reporting scheduel from Project Online. Be the Champion for Power BI, Dashboard design and development, SharePoint and corporate collaborations tools such as Teams and Planner to devise and implement the requireed level of Management Information for our management teams.
Act as a Subject Matter Expert of the Power BI tool and development of Dashboards that support the delivery of Projects and Programmes
Act as the Programme Office Champion to provide advice , support and guidance to Project and Programme Manager on the use of SharePoing, Teams, Planner and Power BI ensuring compliancy and consistentcy of use.
Maintain end ot end date in management information systems, tracking databases and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports in line with the baseline reporting routine.
Drive and influence data quality, proactively identifying any issues and solutions.
Ensure accurate information is shared between relevant interfaces
Support the coordination team within Performance & Quality with back office activities, such as user and project set up, providing guidance and back up when required.
Support the ongoing development of the Power BI tool
Provide assistance and back up to the coordination team for administration of the departments group email in-box ensuring a timely and accurate response
Ensure that management reporting if undertaken in a timely , accurate and relevant fashion
- Have experience in developing & analysing data and the production of MI and reporting in a Programme or Project environment
- A clear understanding of Programme & Project governance, life cycles, methodologies (Agile/Waterfall/Release Management) and demonstrable ability to deliver a broad range of the activities required to support a wider PPM service capability
- Relevant experience supporting tools and systems which underpin PPM in a similar function
- Have a formal qualification in a Project Management methodology
- You will be an experienced Project/Programme coordinator, PMO support or Project support person within a fast-paced medium to large technical or telecoms organisation
- Displays excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMP or Agile
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office365 Applications, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Commitment to service excellence and customer experience
- Able to prioritise simultaneous demands and to enjoy the challenge of delivery in very challenging timescales
- Commercial awareness
- A tenacious, passionate, resilient and results driven attitude
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-moving environment
- Attention to detail
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.