|Job Title:||Governance and Administration Coordinator (Entry Level)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Governance and Administration Coordinator (Entry Level)
Reading (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in a collaborative, agile and customer centric environment. They are currently seeking a Governance & Administration Coordinator to join their team, working on a fast paced transformation project.
In this varied role, you will be providing support and coordination to all aspects of the Network Governance function, including frequent interaction with various senior stakeholders across the business.
- Meeting facilitation - preparation and distribution of papers; room booking; attending meetings and taking minutes/ actions, managing action and decision log and driving delivery of actions Lead the management of key regular Governance meetings, manage the actions and decisions
- Actively manage the interface to Governance leads to ensure alignment on all Governance matters, meeting planning, feedback sessions planning.
- SharePoint administration - management of access requests; uploading content from meetings and driving the use of the common platforms across the organisation
- Actively lead the Operational Governance meeting to ensure availability, meeting agendas and updates are planned for the weekly meetings.
- Coordinate the alignment of quarterly and monthly financial forecasts.
- Experience working in a PMO environment would be a benefit
- Proven method of working within a team with strong administrative capabilities to ensure the department is efficiently operated
- Intermediate MS Office skills - specifically Excel (ability to manipulate data - pivot tables, common formulas), PowerPoint & Visio, SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail in recording clear concise actions, decisions and outcomes.
- A motivated, pro-active self-starter with flexible attitude (happy to occasionally travel to off-site meetings)
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary
Junior Graduate Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Network Test Manager
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
People Team Administrator
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Network Security Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate