Global Transformation Project Manager (Programme Manager/Organisation Design Delivery & Implementation/ITSM/EMEIA Transformation/Process Improvement) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive and recent Lead Project Management experience
- Recent examples of project managing EMEIA/global sized transformation projects/programmes. Management of Organisation Design Delivery & Implementation as a Project Manager.
- Experience of working within a Prince 2 environment and Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- The individual is required to support the management and the complex, customer affecting implications of our client's complex set of transformational change initiatives associated with delivery of the Organisation Design for EMEIA between numerous part of our client's divisions.
- The individual is required to meet and support the change communications, engagement and planning.
- The primary focus of the role is to ensure delivery of services programme management supporting a strategic implementation of the global transformational change.
- The role is predominantly internally focused but will require an in-depth understanding of the client requirements, consideration and stakeholder engagement to insure full capture of service, contractual and relationship requirements in complex transition of either services, on/near or offshore, processes improvement and tools transition or transformation
- The individual will be required to build strategic relationships appropriately via the client management functions and at a senior management level within EMEIA.
- Candidates will need to be able to work a high pressured environment.
- Previous experience supporting delivery of offshore, tooling transitions or transformation and either lean or improved process across services or programmes is essential.
- Build and maintain key internal and client relationships
- Insure Service Delivery Management/ IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Manage all Compliance & Risk Management aspects associated with the programme and deliverables
- P&L Management including supporting business development activities on any affecting projects
- Excellent Stakeholder & Relationship Management
- Programme / Project Management
- Financial Management of IT Services
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.