|Job Title:||General Manager / Front of House Manager|
|Salary:||£10000 - £99000 per annum + Pro-rata salary + bonus|
|Duration:||9-12 month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
General Manager / Front of House Manager
9-12 Month Fixed Term Contract
A fantastic 9-12 month fixed term contract opportunity has arisen working in central Reading as a General Manager / Front of House Manager working for a rapidly growing Workspace management company. My client are looking for someone to start September and this will be an office based role.
As General Manager / Front of House Manager you will take responsibility for managing the operation of office spaces for the clients/guests, ensuring guest satisfaction and guest experience is exceeded.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- General operations - ensuring the site is always effectively managed and staffed to manage the day to day operations
- Ensure the general ambience is appropriate to time of day (lights, temperature, music etc.)
- Responsible for monitoring pre and post opening (setup and clean up)
- Responsible for overseeing stock control and ordering and deliveries
- Oversee the concierge process (including housekeeping, florists, laundry, catering, business support services, maintenance etc.)
- Budgetary control
- Leadership and team management
- Conducting staff inductions on any new employees
- Ensure adherence to Security, Health & Safety by all employees and guests
This position would suit someone who has held similar managerial roles within hospitality or co-working industry.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experiences:
- Held similar managerial duties within hospitality or co-working
- Team management experience
- Highly organised with dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Excellent customer services skills
- Highly refined verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Health & Safety requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity and have had similar experience then please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.