GDPR Project Manager
Contract - 9 Months (MUST BE BASED IN DUBLIN)
A leading UK & Ireland Telco company are currently seeking an experienced GDPR Project Manager to coordinate the implementation of a programme of compliance for the General Data Protection Regulation ("The GDPR")
- Work with Data Protection Team and with business owners to drive project delivery.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders deliver their requirements for the GDPR project on time and within budget
- Have an ability to project manage key elements of the GDPR compliance project, which have interdependencies across the organisation
- Lead cross-functional project teams; allocating and monitoring tasks to ensure effective delivery
- Work with the Data Protection Team where appropriate to transition the project into BAU
- Work with cross functional business teams to ensure the project has all key resources assigned
- Evaluate and makes recommendations/decisions on technical options as appropriate.
- Knowledge of Data Protection / GDPR
- Proficient in Project Management - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Experience of project management in large businesses
- Experience of compliance projects
- Experience of defining and scoping project requirements
- Management of stakeholder expectations
- Hands on ability to manage and mitigate risk.
- Management of major changes in business processes to achieve optimisation of benefits
** PLEASE NOTE ** Due to company location, we are ideally seeking candidates located in or around the Dublin area.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.