Full Stack Developer - London - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in London on a rolling contract basis.
The Full Stack Developer will be focusing their efforts on design and development of a cutting-end modern platform - Producing high quality test driven and thread safe code.
The ideal candidate will be involved in the development of the end to end application. Champion best practice across Front End and Back-end software development life-cycle and understand Agile.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Mobile Applications
- Standards compliant HTML5, CSS3, ES6
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle -
- js, React, Redux, Yarn, Babel
- Selenium, BDD, TDD
- Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- CI/CD - tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, SonarQube, Nexus
- Azure Cloud Platform
- J2EE JMS specification
- Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- Magnolia (desirable)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.