|Job Title:||Full Stack Application Developer - C# / .Net|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Full Stack Application Developer - C# / .Net - Contract - Solihull, West Midlands.
A global IT services company is searching for a Full Stack Application Developer with strong C# / .Net knowledge and knowledge of GUI technologies (React, Jquery etc.) to join their team in Solihull on a contract basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid C# in .NET knowledge.
- Full stack development expertise.
- Web services experience.
- Knowledge of GUI technologies (React, Jquery etc.)
- End-to-end development life-cycle experience.
The Full Stack Application Developer will be responsible for design, creation, testing, documentation and development.
- Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
- Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
- Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
- May schedule and monitor the work of others in team management situation.
- Collates and is responsible for proposals and bids of which some work packages will be undertaken by others. This may also include responses to change requests.
- Contributes to solution reviews.
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach for problems with medium complexity.
- Has identified and implemented ways to exceed customer expectation.
- Fluently presents complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences both orally and in writing.
- Can give clear and concise instructions to those that they are providing guidance to.
- Communicates issues in a timely manner.
- Influences own team by leading elements of team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
- Has influence and creates a positive impact outside of their own team, e.g. by contributing to other team meetings, peer review of deliverables from other teams etc.
- Works influentially with the customer to discover, document and prioritise requirements.
- Adheres to corporate and local methodologies as appropriate.
- Adheres to corporate and local processes.
- Has played a lead role in developing and/or tailoring some local processes.
- Keep abreast of technology developments within their own specialism.
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
Customer Application Architect - Mcommerce
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
TRAINEE NETWORK ENGINEER - (TELCO & IP)
Location: London, England