FTTH Design Engineer - Rolling Contract - Leeds area
I am recruiting for an experienced FTTH Design Area on behalf of an international communications company. Your role will be covering sites around the Leeds area. This will be a rolling contract.
- On site Surveys
- FTTH/ODN network planning and high /low level design, preparation of design pack documents
- Monitor, record and report against contract partners to ensure survey and design delivery meet agreed plan
- Civil / fiber drawings
- Produce a detailed BOM
- HND or Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Civil Engineering (or similar)
- Outside Plant (OSP) Telecoms & Civil & Cable works
- FTTH/ODN on site surveying experience
- FTTH/ODN planning and design (high & low level designs)
- Familiar with micro station and AutoCAD
- Must have full driving licence with own vehicle
If you are interested in this ongoing contract opportunity please submit your CV on line to Salome Maybanks
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.