FSC Development Manager
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Familiarity with 3UK & MBNL processes
- Strong Deployment skill-set - from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
- Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations along with Deployment methodologies (support provided)
- Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills - customer facing
- Familiarity with Huawei and legacy 3UK Hardware (Samsung an advantage)
- Based in Reading HQ, Monday-Friday.
- Site scheduling and Planning (support provided)
- Attend daily/weekly deployment gating review with Partner of survey and Detailed Design revisions
- Follow up on Survey results and check on long term dependencies i.e. RC /Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders. Maintain up to date POW in database with comments
- Discuss all dependencies for site, JVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review, BT L&S requirements MW Link/dish moves.
- Update all tabs in Dataset, and agree LD sites for the upcoming LD week.
- Risk and issue management
- Issue Deployment gating mails to partner with all sites details that have been discuss with actions for partner.
- Daily calls/mail with partner on dependencies, any access issues that may arise , ensuring all works are planned in .Assist the partner with any access/outages/resource issues
- Variation Request progression/approval and agree any costs that need external approval for FA.
- Follow up with SC regarding any outstanding HBOM collection dates /parasitic and AAU availability if required.
- Update OTD with any specialist requirement for the site so they are aware when it comes to build.
- Ensure FSC is updated with all developments on planning and implemented.
- Re-planning of failures
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking Facility Management Specialist
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Lead DevOps Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Applications Architect - WebSphere - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Location: Berkshire, England