FRONT of HOUSE RECEPTIONIST
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 10 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
If you're considering the challenge of becoming an integral part of a rapidly growing international organisation and wanting to pursue a professional career, then you will be the person we`re looking for!! You will ensure the smooth running of the teams administration function. You will be capable of preparing meeting rooms, ensuring refreshments are set up before the meeting. Making travel/accommodation arrangements for Staff and assisting and supporting the Office Manager to maintain a social and happy office environment with regular planning of holiday celebrations, company functions and regular social events amongst other front of House responsibilities.
The successful candidate;
- Strong academic background
- Reliable, punctual with excellent time keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner
- Good organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Mature, credible and confident in dealing with managers and directors
- Friendly and personal disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from staff
- Flexible attitude and keen to learn
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Out-going with a proactive, can do and sociable attitude
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.