Fantastic role open for a Front House Receptionist with excellent use of Microsoft office programs to come -on-board and work for a market leading global telecommunications company based in London. This will be a 3 month rolling contract position with excellent rates on offer.
- Strong academic background.
- Reliable, punctual with excellent time keeping skills.
- Excellent user of Microsoft office programs.
- Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Mature, credible, and confident in dealing with managers and Directors.
- Friendly and personable disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from staff.
- Flexible attitude and keen to help.
- Confident working on your own initiative and prioritizing your workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Out-going with a pro-active/ can do and sociable attitude.
- To ensure the smooth running of the teams administration function
- Dealing with telephone calls, messages, emails both for internal and external
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms, ensuring refreshments are set up before meetings, arranging lunches for management/clients when it's needed.
- Accommodation and taxi arrangement for clients.
- Liaising with the cleaning company to keep a clean and tidy working environment.
- Administration support to the team; expense claim acknowledgement; Administration support to the directors.
- Liaising with the client's Finance to complete the supplier payment.
- Facility management for the office.
- Ordering stationery, maintaining office supplies.
- Liaising with the client's HR of uploading annual or sick absence.
- Maintain the departmental calendar
- Compile and submit expense claims/invoice for the team
- Assisting and supporting the Office Manager to maintain a social and happy office environment with regular planning of holiday celebrations, company functions and regular social events.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.