Front End Developer
Competitive Salary + excellent benefits
This leading travel company are seeking an experienced Front End Developer to join their growing web team.
You will be responsible for developing, updating and maintaining front end solutions for their web properties. These include the Company's main website plus client portal sites such as Payment Processing, Online Quotes, Honeymoon Gift Service, Online Questionnaires, etc. Working closely with the UX Designer and Website Designer, you will be responsible to delivering high quality, efficient code which conforms to modern web standards.
You must have:
- Significant/consistent experience of front end web development.
- Excellent CSS and HTML5 skills.
- Experience of building large scale web solutions.
- Experience of AMP HTML implementation.
- Experience of HTTP/2 and Server Push.
- Experience of front end website performance optimisation using tools such as Lighthouse.
- Experience of solution setup and automated front end build processes using tools such as Gulp.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.Knight@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
BI Systems Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
SAP MM Functional Consultant/SAP MM Architect (S4 HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Cloud Migration Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate