Exciting new opportunity for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join a company in Oxfordshire on an 8 month contract starting in March. You would be joining a growing company with a great work culture and would be part of a supportive, laid back and fun team of 3, reporting into the Head of FP&A.
As FP&A Analyst you would be supporting on high profile projects, preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholders (Board, Management, Banks, Regulators). This includes:
- Group Financing
- Investment appraisals and returns analysis
- Strategic long range planning and forecasting
- Regulatory renewals
You would also be responsible for regular insights and reporting including:
- Preparing the Group annual budget and re-forecasting
- Preparation of monthly Board/Management/Bank reporting packs
- Reporting to key shareholder (Private Equity)
- Delivering ad hoc analysis and management information requests
- Ad-hoc reporting of actual vs. forecast performance, across three international business units with multiple budget-holders
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of multi-currency business
- Experience providing data and analysis on both a regular timetable and self-starting basis
- Proven financial modelling skills including scenario analysis
- Commercially experienced with strong analytical skills
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX (desirable)
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.