|Job Title:||FIXIT RF Design Compliance|
|Contact Name:||Chris Small|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
FIXIT RF Design Compliance:
Fantastic contract opportunity available for an experienced Telecoms professional with an RF planning background as well as Health and Safety experience to support Deployment PMs in reviewing and driving good, cost-effective design by small works contractors.
- Support Change Control Requests (eg FIXITs), predominantly but not exclusively related to RF Compliance.
- Use ProX5 computer programme where necessary to support the assessments (training provided).
- Liaise with Small Works Contractors to drive good, cost effective Infrastructure Design solutions, and disseminate design changes from the RAN Design Team.
- Support the RAN Infrastructure team with requirements for and implementation of new products.
- Support the definition and implementation of an updated Change Control Process.
- Support PMs and Property with Design queries.
- Co-ordinating the designs from the various SWCs involved in the projects to ensure a consistent design approach.
- Understanding and implementation of delegated powers for change control requests and obtaining timely buy in to requirements for changes which exceed delegated powers.
- Feeding back to RAN Infrastructure group for timely update of RAN Documentation to keep in-line with feedback from applications of the design guides on real sites.
- Current Driving Licence
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, Emails, MS Powerpoint)
- 5 years design experience in general telecoms infrastructure with an operator, MSP or swc.
- Ability to interpret and author documentation to a good standard.
- Specialism in either Structural, Mechanical or Electrical backed up by HNC or degree level qualifications.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
N.B. Due to the high number of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applications
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.