|Job Title:||First Line Support - On-going Contract|
|Salary:||£18000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Pottinger|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
trouble shooting - helpline - help desk - support team - product support - customer care - 1st line support - 1st line service
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 - 16:30 / 09:30 -18:00. Sat: 09:00-11:00 (on-call one in every 3/4 Saturday's on an average basis)
A leading car company in Reading, are hiring for a Support Analyst to join their team on an on-going contract however this could lead to a permanent role.
The prestige and family history, along with the engineering behind their brand, makes them one of the premier automotive companies in which to develop a career and they offer the opportunity to join their Group IT Team, as a Support Analyst.
Due to the nature of the role applicants must hold a full driving licence and have your own transport.
You are required to have previous first line support experience for this role:
- You will be a key team member responsible for taking support calls and resolving queries.
- Day to day hardware, software and application support
- You will provide excellent customer experience and high quality IT support.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers & subject matter experts) whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
- You will have technical experience in end user devices, Windows 7, 10 Client Operating systems , User Provisioning e.g. Active Directory , Networking (TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, VPN WLAN), Mobile Device management, MS Exchange, Lotus Notes databases, SCCM knowledge and end user device hardware/software troubleshooting experience
- You will also (ideally) be ITIL certified or have working knowledge of the best practice framework.
Working as part of the Group IT service support team on rota basis: Mon-Fri 08:00 - 16:30 / 09:30 -18:00. Sat: 09:00-11:00 (on-call). Managing support requests through Email, Helpdesk Portal, Helpline phone and direct walk in. Ensuring that assigned incidents, requests, phone calls or emails are logged within the helpdesk system in a clear, concise and professional manner, ensuring all the necessary details are accurately captured.
The list of Core Specific Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability.
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience we are looking for and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a premium brand, then please apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
First Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
First Line Support / Support Analyst- On-going Long Term role
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
3rd line Infrastructure Support Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Digital Product Owner (Web Readiness) - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England