Project People have an opportunity available to work with a leading telecoms provider as a Financial Reporting Analyst. Sitting within a wider Planning and Analysis team, this role will involve business partnering with various business functions to ensure that business cases/ financial plans for initiatives are integrated into relevant budgets and forecasts.
- Model scenarios developed by the business leads to understand financial and key business implications.
- Assess how these implications compare to the overall business budgets and forecasts.
- Challenge assumptions of various initiatives in order to develop business cases.
- Business partner with business heads and provide guidance on implications of particular decisions and options.
- Present financial summaries and impacts of options to senior stakeholders.
- Build detailed financial plans for each business area that can be executed and compared for the purposes of performance assessment.
Key Experience/ Skills:
- Qualified accountant- ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Highly skilled with Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous hands on experience with business casing and modelling.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present financial and business information to a range of senior staff.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.