A leading telco organisation is recruiting for an FP&A Manager to work on a contract basis in Berkshire. Previous experience as an FP&A Manager is vital, as is team management experience.
- Own the month end, forecast and budget presentation packs and ensure they communicate key messages and suggest changes where necessary.
- Own investor relations reports.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process and work with the wider FP&A team to ensure detailed timetables fit in with overseas Head Office deadlines.
- Be the key contact for the head office on month end, forecasts, interim and annual results.
- Review management reporting and KPI's and drive necessary changes.
- Own flash reports- this will form part of an initial project.
- Own the ten year plan model and work with the wider business to review inputs on a timely basis.
- Management of two direct reports.
- Adhere to reporting deadlines.
- Ad hoc analysis to support senior finance.
- CIMA/ACCA qualified.
- Experience of working in a large organisation as an FP&A Manager, with direct reporting into senior stakeholders and shareholders.
- Strong experience around consolidation, preparation and delivery of monthly financial analysis.
- Experience of interfacing with Commercial teams.
- Ability to communicate and report to Director level staff.
- Ability and experience to business partner,
- Delivery focused.
- Experience of Hyperion, Smartview, Essbase, Oracle.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.