|Job Title:||Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
FP& Analyst / Financial Planning & Analysis
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen working for a exclusive travel company in Oxfordshire as a FP&A Analyst. My client are based in lovely offices to the West of Oxford, however due to locality applicants will need their own transport due to lack of public transport in the area.
As Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst you will be responsible for reporting and analysis on group finance, investment appraisals and returns analysis, strategic planning & forecasting and regulatory renewals. You will provide reports for key stakeholders - including Board members, Management, Banks and Regulators.
Day to day tasks will involve - preparing the Group annual budget and re-forecasting; preparation of monthly board/management/bank packs; reporting to key shareholders (private equity), management information reporting and actual vs forecast performance reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain exposure dealing with external stakeholders (private equity shareholders)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Preferably experience gained working for a Big4, or within a private equity company or technical firm, understanding of leveraged capital structure (covenants, debt etc) (but not essential)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills as you will be producing reports and creating presentations
- Deadline driven!
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity then please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.