Financial Planning Analyst
About The Company
My client, based in the Oxfordshire area, are a leading leisure and tourism company who focus on boutique and bespoke travel packages for their customers who want to explore and travel the world in their own unique way. They are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to join their Financial Team.
About The Role
This role will be reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis. In this role you will be supporting some of their key strategic projects, preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholders (Board, Management, Banks, and Regulators), including: Group Financing, Investment appraisals and returns analysis
Strategic long range planning and forecasting and regulatory renewals.
- Prepare the Group annual budget and re-forecasting
- Preparation of monthly Board/Management/Bank reporting packs
- Reporting to key shareholder (Private Equity)
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis and management information requests
- Ad-hoc reporting of actual vs. forecast performance, across three international business units with multiple budget-holders.
About The Person
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
- Preferably big four experience (PwC, EY, Deloitte, KPMG)
- PowerPoint experience and disciplined approach to presentation (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- A detailed analytical and questioning approach
- Private Equity/leveraged capital structure experience (covenants, debt etc.)
- Experience of service business with deferred income recognition accounting
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work in demanding timescales
- Experience of travel industry beneficial or experience of working in a regulated industry
- Driven self-starter with ability to produce effective results under pressure
- Experience of working directly with finance leaders of fast-growth independent businesses
- Experience of multi-currency business
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX beneficial
- Providing data and analysis on both a regular timetable and self-starting basis
- Proven financial modelling skills including scenario analysis
- Commercially experienced with strong analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.