The client is ideally looking for candidates coming from one of the Big 4 accounting firms or experience gained within a private equity or technical firm environment.
This is a fixed term contract to start mid-march through to November.
An alternative would be experience with customer heavy organisations/FMCG's.
The role will involve dealing with external stakeholders so experience in this area is a must and a CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification is also required.
Key Strategic Projects
- Support on high profile projects, preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholders (Board, Management, Banks, Regulators), including
- Group Financing
- Investment appraisals and returns analysis
- Strategic long range planning and forecasting
- Regulatory renewals Regular insights and reporting
- Key role in preparing the Group annual budget and re-forecasting
- Preparation of monthly Board/Management/Bank reporting packs
- Reporting to key shareholder (Private Equity)
- Deliver ad hoc analysis and management information requests
Ad-hoc reporting of actual vs. forecast performance, across three international business units with multiple budget-holders.
- Private Equity/leveraged capital structure experience (covenants, debt etc.
- Analytical; someone who can analyse, distil and present data- not just a data analyst
- Great Excel and PowerPoint skills as you will be creating presentations on financial data and presenting to senior management/stakeholders
- Experience of service business with deferred income recognition accounting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work in demanding timescales
If you are interested in this position please contact or send your CV to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.