|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||Negotiable + Benefits|
|Start Date:||End of October|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Kenny|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work.
This role will focus on supporting Financial Accounting Manager working on various aspects of financial accounting and reporting.
Other responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Work with the Finance Manager and the Finance and Reporting Manager to carry out routine month end and year end accounting and reporting activities.
- Provide technical knowledge and support and help with professional development of more junior members of the finance team.
Provide support to the Financial Accounting Manager with the following activities:
- Ensuring adequacy of financial controls and procedures affecting the finance operations (payables, receivables, sub-ledger accounting, intercompany balances and general financial reporting compliance)
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC VAT and generally accepted accounting principles
- Liaising with Shareholders regarding any GAAP changes and conversion
- Producing monthly management accounts information and analysis for internal customers, senior management and Shareholders
- Preparing the year end financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Identifying and driving improvement required to financial reporting, forecasting and financial controls
- Maintaining balance of cash funding from Shareholders within the joint venture and lead any settlement discussion in case of disputes
- Leading the finance internal control steering committee with shareholders and maintaining the internal control matrix
The successful Financial Accountant will have:
- A qualified chartered accountant, ideally a fully qualified ACA
- Strong excel ability
- Experience of financial control process and systems
- Experience of dealing with end to end accounting processes
- Experience of VAT and Corporate tax
- Familiarity with the latest Accounting and Reporting Standards
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salary: competitive day rate
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: competitive day rate
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Property Project Manager - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Daily Rate