- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, the United Kingdom
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Daily task involves cashier general duties, credit control and handling bank enquiries.
- Organize historical financial documents
- Archive all financial documents, i.e. invoices, expense claim documents, tax, treasury etc.
- Complete archive report once per month;
- Check the correctness and compliance of invoices;
- Register invoice data's on invoice e-flow and follow the whole procedure until the payment is done;
- Communicate with oversea company and different local departments even the suppliers for the issues concerning the payments;
- Experience and skills in accounting and financial general duties, credit control and handling bank enquiries.
- Team player, good leaning capability, quiet, dutiful and hardworking person
- Accounting related certificates will be of an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication in English, other language is good plus
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated high desirable
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Systems Accountant (Property Opex) - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Service Design and Transition Senior Manager - Service Catalogu
Location: South East England, England
Strategy & Architecture Manager (Data Centre)
Location: Hampshire, England
Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: South West London, London