Based in Dublin
3 week contract - to start 15 October
Urgently seeking a Financial Accountant to join our leading telecoms client in the centre of Dublin to provide support in achieving vital project deadlines and to cope with additional project workload.
- Working through the project they will be allocated data sets (lease data points)
- Creation & processing of complex accounting entries to input in to financial system (IFRS16)
- Preparation of supporting data & analysis
- Assessment of accounting standard treatment & applying their own accounting judgement
- Supporting quality assurance and validation processes
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Qualified & experienced accountant - Can be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Experienced in creating/processing and managing heavy sets of data.
- Someone who is able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and achieve quick turnaround.
- Ability to come in and hit the ground running
- Must be able to start on Monday 15th Oct.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.