A well-known Dublin based business are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their business on a short term assignment. This role is key in providing support in achieving vital project deadlines and managing additional project workload.
- Working through the project you will be allocated data sets.
- Creation & processing of complex accounting entries to input in to their financial system (IFRS16).
- Preparation of supporting data & analysis.
- Assessment of accounting standard treatment & applying your own accounting judgement.
- Supporting quality assurance and validation processes.
Experience / skills:
- A qualified & experienced accountant.
- Experience of working for the top 4 or top 10 accounting firms is desirable.
- Experienced in creating/processing and managing heavy sets of data.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and achieve quick turnaround.
- Ability to come in and hit the ground running.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to collaborate and influence.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Strategy & Architecture Manager (Data Centre)
Location: Hampshire, England
Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: South West London, London
Senior Data Centre Strategy Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits