Finance Systems Analyst
My client are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join them on a permanent basis in their offices in Reading. After recently implementing the Procurement / Finance system 'IFS' they are now looking for a Systems Analyst to become the process owner for this new system. You will be required to evolve the system and manage systems & processes change and improvements.
As Systems Analyst you will be responsible for leading the systems operations on Procurement and Finance processes (financial accounting, payment, order to cash, financial reporting and forecasting), you will train others, troubleshoot and resolve systems issues and get to know the business in order to translate business needs into new ERP functionality.
Skills & Experience required:
- Business / Systems analysis experience - requirements gathering, analysis, process definition, change and system testing
- Previous proven experience in working with Finance and Procurement systems (P2P, ORC, R2R). IFS experience is not essential.
- Experienced in preparing process improvement road maps within a dynamic changing environment
- Be able to prioritise and make balance of development cost, business benefit, process efficiency and effectiveness and internal control requirements
- Able to react quickly to the emerging changes of business
- Be able to communicate effectively with senior management in order to identify and understand user requirements
- Proven experience in managing change and process improvement life cycle
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity and have the required experience within finance systems then please submit your application on line or email your CV and cover letter directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.