Finance Project Administrator
We are looking for a great Finance Project Administrator to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks on offer, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
- Responsible for supporting the Deployment Order Manger on the day-to-day interface to the Finance Team.
- Responsible for administering and coordinating the Purchase Order process across the Deployment Team in the IFS finance management tool.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting PO's and project's financial status from the IFS system.
- Responsible for ensuring that POs are Goods-Receipted in a timely manner in co-ordination with the Deployment Managers.
- Responsible for the proactive forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of PO outcomes.
- Responsible for supporting the Deployment Order Manager and extended programme team in the T&A programme including, control processes, creating and raising PO's, change requests and impact assessments.
- Responsible for supporting the transformation and continuous improvement of the end to end methodologies, processes and capabilities required to manage the financial budgeting, forecasting, funding allocation, order, tracking, control and reporting.
- Working with the Deployment Order Manager to develop the newly introduced IFS Finance Tool.
- Building effective relationships across the business to enable open and honest exchanges and foster trust and respect.
Skills & Experience:
- Finance/Cost control background
- Experience with IFS
- Finance qualification - desirable not required
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience of understanding, working and balancing commercial and technical drivers.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Location: Berkshire, England
Property & Planning Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salary: competitive day rate on offer
Property/Estate Planning Administrator
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: competitive day rate