|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Network & Ops|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Finance Manager - Network & Operations - Berkshire - Permanent - Mobile Telecoms
The Finance Manager for Network & Operations is a key stakeholder management and finance performance role. Key accountabilities are to provide insightful analysis in key OPEX spend categories during the quarterly forecasting, and at month end. The role manages c£200m of the annual Network OPEX cost base, with an in-depth understanding of the financial and business drivers. All significant risks and opportunities will be clearly communicated to the wider leadership team, to assist with strategy and tactical business decisions. Stakeholder management and alignment across business teams and directorates, finance, central finance is fundamental.
The role is responsible for providing effective commercial & financial support, along with challenge & direction to the assigned area in the business in order to ensure performance is at the optimum level. The role also manages the relevant financials for the assigned area and analyses the market to proactively identify any risks and/or opportunities. The role will also provide guidance & direction to other finance professionals in developing high performing finance talent.
- Commercial Finance point of contact for various Finance teams across the business
- Support strategy decisions by providing financial quarterly reforecasts and detailed annual movement analysis, tracking of OPEX/Capex actuals at month end, (set reporting and ad-hoc basis)
- Complete analysis on financial and operational performance and provide early feedback to stakeholders to highlight risks and opportunities.
- Enhance where required relevant finance reporting for all stakeholders, combining financial performance and run-rate/one-off movement vs Network enhancements/deliverables (Capex investment)
- Finance point of contact, along with direct reports, at joint venture forums, such as Property/Cell site alignment and MBR review meetings and all finance reviews with.
- Full understanding and tracking of Technology OPEX saving initiatives (Op Comm) and liaison with Technology performance team to align ownership and progress
- Commercial point of contact for Cashflow forecast, Intercompany imbalance issues (supported by Financial accounting)
- Manage the balance Sheet restructuring provision using input.
- Support Technology and Procurement on commercial re-negotiations and other strategic initiatives which will assist in achieving Operational initiatives.
- Compile the Technology 5 Year finance OPEX plan for the Technology & Operations/Central finance consolidation
- Cover /stand-in for Technology Business partner and wider Technology & Operations Finance team managers.
- Ad-hoc cross functional project support to achieve company plan targets, where required.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes
- Good experience of business partnering leadership teams.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Experience of summarising and presenting key finance risk and opportunities to decision makers
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Design Manager **cooling systems. Telco Network Rollout
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Commercial Finance Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Design Engineering Manager (Mobile Telecoms Site Design)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits