|Job Title:||Finance Data Entry/Cleansing Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Finance Data Cleansing Analyst
About The Company
My client, based in Dublin, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They are looking for a Finance Data Analyst to join their Finance & Accounting Team.
About The Role
- Data Cleansing and clashing of data from multiple data sources.
- Checking and validating data to and from fixed asset registers.
- Compiling all data into organised and well laid out spreadsheets.
- Documenting all work done in word documents so all output can be re-performed.
- Carrying out other requests from Network & IT finance team
- Clashing of data to ensure all data gathered has been checked and agreed to multiple data sources.
- Combining all data collected into organised and well thought out files.
- Document with all work performed so that all work can be re-performed.
Skills & Experience Needed
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent user of MS Office Tools - specifically Excel (must be at least Intermediate level)
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Finance Analyst - Technology
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
The Technology Finance Analyst - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate