|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Are you looking for your next role as a Finance Assistant?
Your responsibilities as a Finance Assistant will include;
Key attendance and feedback support in project review groups and meetings on key project delivery activities.
- Support the creation and roll-out of business user acceptance testing for the point of sale system changes in the retail channel.
- Coordinate data gathering requirements for new reporting to support the retail finance team in the financial reporting duties.
- Review any training content.
- Ensure all new and existing transaction flows are fully controllable and monitored going forward.
The successful Finance Assistant will;
Be proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Have experience with DOL/Amdocs/Retail Java.
- Possess excellent attention to detail & methodical approach.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong analytic and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
If this position is of interest then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.