Our client, a leader in developing advanced optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks and a proven track record of innovation over many years, are now looking to recruit the following role:
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Annual leave: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Duration: 3 months rolling contract
Payments: Weekly paid (one week in arrears)
Our Clients are looking for a responsible Finance Assistant to perform a variety of Finance and clerical tasks. Duties of the Finance Assistant include dealing with financial document management, payments and including duties on treasury such as opening or closing of bank accounts, also liaise with company shared service in Oversea.
Financial Doc Management
- Organize historical financial documents
- Archive all financial documents, i.e. invoices, expense claim documents, tax, treasury etc.
- Complete archive report once per month;
- SACA checking for documentation process
- Check the correctness and compliance of invoices;
- Register invoice data's on invoice e-flow and follow the whole procedure until the payment is done;
- Communicate with oversea company and different local departments even the suppliers for the issues concerning the payments;
- Find solution to clear off overdue invoices;
- Relevant degree in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Chinese speaking is desirable
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills
- A good team player, be willing to help
- Proficiency in MS Office
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.