Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Thanks to its extensive partnerships with major global operators, their voice and data services can reach every corner of the globe.
About the role:
- Assist to prepare and manage monthly business accounting
- Account payable , processing invoices
- Credit control, process payments
- Perform inter-company reconciliations
- Assist Finance Director in collating all information for management reporting
- VAT return
- Management of day to day general and adhoc office support and administration
- Answering and directing calls
- Posts and correspondence.
- Spreadsheets for data tracking
- Stationary control and orders
- Company procedures and regulations translation
- Company official documents and archives handling
- English and German language skills, -business fluency
- Mandarin skills-desirable
- Communication skill at all levels.
- Computer and Microsoft Excel literate, formulas etc.
- Work under pressure.
- Work as a team.
- Be outgoing and approachable
- Finance related: 3 year
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.