Finance and Administration Manager
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Frankfurt, Germany
Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Thanks to its extensive partnerships with major global operators, their voice and data services can reach every corner of the globe.
Due to continued expansion, they are now recruiting for a Finance and Administration Manager to join their offices in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Assist to prepare and manage monthly business accounting
- Account payable , processing invoices
- Credit control, process payments
- Perform inter-company reconciliations
- Assist Finance Director in collating all information for management reporting
- VAT return
- Management of day to day general and adhoc office support and administration
- Answering and directing calls
- Posts and correspondence.
- Spreadsheets for data tracking
- Stationary control and orders
- Company procedures and regulations translation
- Company official documents and archives handling
- Strong relevant experience and skills in administration and finance.
- Knowledge of business management and telecommunications arena.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Fluent English and German (both spoken and written). Any other language skills a plus.
- Degree educated highly desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.