Working closely with, and reporting to, the Finance Manager (Capex), the role covers areas of capital expenditure driven by the company shareholders as well as focusing on the active demand through the optional services processes.
As the company moves its focus towards managing its estate there is a growing need to fully understand its key costs and the drivers for continued operational investment. This role is essential in delivering accuracy and understanding that will drive improved cost control and efficiencies.
- CAPEX accounting
- Reporting and analysis, forecasting and business partnering
- Support the finance manager with analysis
- Provide Capex budgeting and forecasting
- Develop models and processes to deliver improved clarity and accuracy of reports
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to work well within the wider finance team
- Proven financial accounting experience
- Part qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Need to be able to understand complex data sets
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent team player
- Telco experience - simply due to the nature of financial data you would be working with
- Finance business partnering experience
- Have previously used Agresso ERP software
- Degree educated
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.