|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - Technology & Operations|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Finance Analyst - Technology & Operations
About The Company
My client, based in the Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Finance & Accounting Team to provide effective and timely financial support - including insightful analysis on key Capex and Opex spend, monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting, project support and decision support to key internal and external stakeholders.
About The Role
As part of the Network & Business Operations finance team you will provide key contributions to ensure the Capex and Opex forecast is achieved and monthly spend variances clearly articulated. Stakeholder management support is key to the success in the role, and the candidate will draw upon their relationship skills and financial interpretation and presentation skills, to provide guidance and insight to the respective finance managers, programme business teams, and senior decision makers.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager for Network & Operations, this technology role provides financial support to the mobile network transformation and operational support business teams.
Stakeholder management support will be key to success in this role, drawing upon your relationship building, financial analysis and presentation skills to provide guidance and insight to the finance managers, and business stakeholders.
- Support business decisions by delivering budgets and forecasts, tracking of actual spend and variance analysis vs forecasts.
- Build and maintain key relationships with the teams, including commercial Finance, technology business teams, central finance, and procurement.
- Assist finance managers to accurate and relevant reporting where required for Opex and Capex
- Assist with month end process, including responsibility for journal adjustments to the Opex general ledger (accruals and prepayments), key variance analysis, headcount reporting, and production of detailed variance commentary and production of cost centre management packs.
- Assist finance managers in completing month end and forecast packs for Heads of review and central consolidation
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and monitoring including debtor/creditor accounts
- Ad-hoc cross functional project support to achieve company plan targets, where required.
Skills & Experience Needed
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA finalist or recently qualified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accountability and desire to drive improvements
- Experience of building relationships with teams outside of the finance function.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven analytical skills, showing ability to improve accuracy & efficiency.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
- Open and flexible personality to deal with a constantly evolving and dynamic company.
- Financial support of technology or operations teams
- Higher level of academic qualifications (e.g. degree).
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Revenue Analyst / Finance Analyst
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: competitive day rate
Data Quality Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary+bens+bonus
Data Governance Manager/Senior Business Analyst
Location: South East England, England
Site Coordination Committee Support Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Senior Data Quality Analyst - Data governance
Location: South East England, England