|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - Technology|
|Contact Name:||Delma Dass|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
As part of the Network & Business Operations finance team you will provide key contributions to ensure the Capex and Opex forecast is achieved and monthly spend variances clearly articulated. Stakeholder management support is key to the success in the role, and the candidate will draw upon their relationship skills and financial interpretation and presentation skills, to provide guidance and insight to the respective finance managers, programme business teams, and senior decision makers.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager for Network & Operations, this technology role provides financial support to the mobile network transformation and operational support business teams.
Stakeholder management support will be key to success in this role and the successful candidate will draw upon their relationship building, financial analysis and presentation skills to provide guidance and insight to the finance managers, and business stakeholders.
- Support business decisions by delivering budgets and forecasts, tracking of actual spend and variance analysis vs forecasts.
- Build and maintain key relationships with teams, including commercial Finance, technology business teams, central finance, procurement.
- Assist finance managers to accurate and relevant reporting where required for Opex and Capex
- Assist with month end process, including responsibility for journal adjustments to the opex general ledger (accruals and prepayments), key variance analysis, headcount reporting, production of detailed variance commentary and production of cost centre management packs.
- Assist finance managers in completing month end and forecast packs for Heads of review and central consolidation
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and monitoring including debtor/creditor accounts.
- Ad-hoc cross functional project support to achieve company plan targets, where required.
Must have experience and skills:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA finalist or recently qualified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accountability and desire to drive improvements
- Experience of building relationships with teams outside of the finance function.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven analytical skills, showing ability to improve accuracy & efficiency.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
- Open and flexible personality to deal with a constantly evolving and dynamic company.
Nice to have experience and Skills:
- Financial support of technology or operations teams
Higher level of academic qualifications (e.g. degree).
Please apply today if you are interested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Reward Analyst / Compensation Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Network Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: London, England
Project Change Analyst (Transformation, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate