Finance Analyst (Grad / Entry Level)
A rapidly expanding, fast paced and agile communications company are currently seeking a Finance Analyst (Grad / Entry Level) to join their team in a newly refurbished, central Reading based office on a permanent basis.
The role acts as the process lead and subject matter expert on Procurement to Payment, Finance system process in order to lead and support the End-to-End process changes to meet the business requirements, rules and regulations, compliance, and internal controls requirements
You will be responsible for working collaboratively across the business to understand issues, requirements and deliverables for financial systems. Acting in the capacity of a subject matter expert to ensure systems and processes are continually improved, the incumbent is responsible for the following activities:
Lead the systems operations on Procurement and Finance Processes (Financial Accounting, Payment, Order to Cash, Financial Reporting and Forecasting)
Essential Experience Required:
- Excellent Excel Skills (including macros)
- System and Process development and documentation experience
- Manage change and process improvement life cycle
- Proven understanding of business processes including P2P, O2C, R2R
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Process improvement qualifications
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
If you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV. Full job description will be sent out to all suitable applicants upon request.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.