|Job Title:||Finance Analyst ( Commercial )|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|REF:||PP/P/SB - CFA_1516796372|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Barry|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Finance Analyst (Commercial)
Our client is a niche online travel provider, experts in developing tailor-made journeys to suit traveller's interests, budget and tastes. Headquartered out of the UK with a total of 600 staff across Sales, IT, Marketing, Finance and support services across both UK and US offices, they are in a period of growth as such are recruiting industry leaders peers to be part of this exciting transition
As part of the transition we are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join the commercial finance team to business partner with the sales team, generating business intelligence, interrogate data/metrics and KPI's to provide insightful commentary on performance, trends, business opportunities and action plans.
To be considered the following is essential
- Advanced Excel analysis skills essential. The ability to use a wide variety of data sources, including use of Microsoft SQL/PowerPivot/Query; OLAP/Cube formulae
- Demonstrate knowledge of data structures and how to best utilise and interrogate them
- The ability to package and present ideas with clarity, and to convey complex, financial information in an appropriate way, including leveraging BI visualisation tools preferably Tableau
- Financial / accountancy qualification preferred (e.g. ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation including business partnering and influencing decision-making through data-driven insight
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.