A leading telco in Berkshire is recruiting for a Finance Analyst for one of their core business areas. The purpose of this position is to provide insightful analysis around the Opex spend fot this area, and support key stakeholders across Operations and Finance teams.
- Support strategy decisions by providing financial forecasts, Opex tracking and variance analysis.
- Monthly Opex journal ownership with accrual and pre-payment modelling.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting and presentations into Finance and Management teams.
- Support the contract accrual process and prepayment analysis across suppliers.
- Cost centre reporting and variance explanations.
- Assist Finance Managers with ad-hoc analysis when required.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Tracking of Opex savings to be included in forecasts/budgets.
Key Experience Required:
- Expereince interfacing with technology teams.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of month end accounting, variance analysis, journals and forecasting.
- Strong Opex/cost knowledge.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.