A rapidly expanding, exciting communications company who is working with 2 well-known Mobile Operators. They are currently seeking a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Supporting the Finance Manager to identify appropriate analysis including variance analysis, calculation of key metrics and non-financial measures to ensure a deep understanding of performance across the above mentioned Capex portfolios and optional services
- Work collaboratively across the company and with our shareholder partners as required to deliver the Capex Budget and subsequent forecasts. Further use these relationships to support the understanding of our financial performance through management reporting
- Develop models and processes to deliver improved clarity and accuracy of reported results and forecasts as well as helping better manage costs to plan.
- Key support and cover for areas covering recharge of costs to 3rd parties (ICSS, Lift & Shift)
- Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships
- Part professional Finance qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Able to understand and interpret complex data sets
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Clear communicator - written and spoken
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Nice To Have:
- Telco experience - simply due to the nature of financial data they would be working with
- Finance business partnering experience
- Have previously used Agresso ERP software
If you would you like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.