Trainee Field Engineer
Our client, a leading telecoms company are looking for recent graduates for a number of Trainee Field Engineer roles based around Nottingham
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to start out as a Telecoms Field Engineer with a fantastic company.
Working on a shift pattern of a mixture of days and nights, as a Field Engineer you will be assigned a geographical area in which you will be expected to undertake a variety of field based tasks. Your role will be to attend sites in order to identify and actively work to resolve network, systems and related telecom and IT faults.
You will be provided with full training, full kit and certifications as well other great benefits.
- Full clean Drivers Licence
- Live within 1 hour commute of the location
- have a BTEC Level 2 (or equivalent) within a relevant subject i.e. Telecommunications, IT, Engineering
- No criminal records
- Must be willing to undertake a Medical.
- Must already have the right to work in the UK
For more information please apply or send your CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.