Fibre Civils Supervisor - Contract - 6 months - Guildford
- Experience of UK fixed and cable operator network build guidelines and ways of working, including GPON, FTTX and HFC networks
- Knowledge of The New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) and it's ancillary legislation legislation and the various Codes of Practice
- In-depth knowledge of HSG47 together with all OHS requirements and applicable laws
- Knowledge of FTTX topology including mixed networks with GPON, G.Fast, VDSL, HFC and DOCSIS
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Fibre Civils Supervisor to join their team for an initial 6 month basis, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic company.
You will be expected to manage the organisation's, and their third party subcontract teams on-site, to construct high quality FTTX and B2B fibre networks in the UK.
You will be expected to ensure and assure safe systems of works are followed and adhered to for the entire duration of the project.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting OHS, construction, build quality, productivity and efficiency targets
- Managing any welfare requirements of the civils/cabling/splicing gangs
- Liaising with Local Authorities and Residents as appropriate, to ensure compliance with local requirements prior to and during any construction
- Ensuring that the correct liaison with Local Authorities and Residents has taken place and any local requirements are adhered to
- Attending any meetings as required, on-site or at the Local Authorities premises
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.